Belter FirePlast is a unique cement-based plaster with superior fire-resistance and thermal values. This product is made from 16% Post-Consumer Waste which is important for LEED purposes. This product can be applied to any substrate but excels when applied to any steel.
Belter FIrePlast is designed for fire protection of steel. This also provides a great thermal barrier to add to the fire protection. Provides water-resistance and moisture protection.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior Fire-Resistance
- Stable, very light spherical grain
- Trowel & Sprayed
- Powered Product. Just add Water & Mix
- Sound Absorbing
- Zero Risk of Asbestos
- Meets ASTM E136 non-combustible
- Not a host for pests or rodents
- Does not provide a bed for mold growth
- Contaminant-free, odorless, anti-allergen
- Tested and recommended by the Institute of Building Biology + Sustainability
- Long-term stable, no material fatigue