Belter Lite is a lightweight cement product that utilizes 44% post-consumer recycled content to create best in class, lightweight, fire retardant: and highly insulative fill.
Belter Lite® is particularly suitable as a leveling screed; especially in refurbishment of buildings, heated floor assemblies and sloped roof toppings. The low weight and good thermal insulating properties fully satisfy static requirements, providing structural leveling while minimizing insulation material thicknesses.
FEATURES & BENEFITs
- Weight per ft3- 37lbs Dry
- Thermal Insulating
- Stable, very light spherical grain
- Good pourability
- ASTM C39 Compressive Strength 7 days = 2500
- Slump ranges 8-9 inches
- Superior Fire Suppression Tested to ASTM E119
- Meets ASTM E136 non-combustible
- Not a host for pests or rodents
- Does not provide a bed for mold growth
- Contaminant-free, odorless, anti-allergen
- Tested and recommended by the Institute of Building Biology + Sustainability
- Long-term stable, no material fatigue