Belter Max is a high-strength lightweight concrete with bonding adhesion. The bonding adhesion gives it a superior adhesion to damage substrates and enables it to be poured at ½” depths with superior crack resistance and adhesion. It has 68% more coverage than other bagged concrete mixes. It is ideal for where weight loads are an issue and floor screeds vary anywhere 1/2” to 4” in depth.
Belter Max® is particularly suitable as a leveling screed; especially in the refurbishment of buildings. The low weight, fire retardant, and thermal insulative properties. Belter Max can be poured from 3/4” to 6” thick.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Weight per ft3- 99 lbs DRY
- Superior R-Value
- Stable, very light spherical grain
- Good pourability
- ASTM Compressive Strength 7 days= 4200
- Slump Range 4-5 inches
- Superior Fire Suppression Tested to ASTM E119
- Meets ASTM E136 non-combustible
- Not a host for pests or rodents
- Does not provide a bed for mold growth
- Contaminant-free, odorless, anti-allergen
- Tested and recommended by the Institute of Building Biology + Sustainability
- Long-term stable, no material fatigue