Belter Prime CP
Belter Prime CP is a polyvinyl alcohol stabilized vinyl acetate ethylene (VAE) copolymer emulsion that provides excellent adhesion. Porous and nonporous substrates and is compatible to Belter Floor Systems. Provides improved flexibility and can improve crack resistance.
Belter Prime CP is suitable for repairs. This product also is superior for stronger bonds between substrates and designed for Belter Floor System products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, brick, wood, plywood, ceramic tiles, etc.
- Increased tensile and compressive strength
- Improved flexibility
- Greatly increased durability
- High abrasion resistance
- Increased impact strength
- Increased freeze/thaw resistance
- Reduced shrinkage